FAQ’s – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
FAQ’s – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
While the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is constantly evolving, we hope any questions you may have regarding tickets booked for the Grand Pavilion are answered here.
• Is the Grand Pavilion open?
No, the building is not open to the public at this time.
• Is your box office open?
The box office counter is closed at this time but you can call box office between 10am – 2.30pm Mon – Fri on 01656 815995 or you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
• I want to make a booking – can I book over the phone?
Yes you can, but we encourage you to make a booking online at www.grandpavilion.co.uk
• Can I still purchase tickets for shows?
Yes, and we can’t wait to welcome you back. Our box office counter is closed but you can book online at www.grandpavilion.co.uk and select ‘what’s on’.
• I want to make a group booking – how can I do this?
Groups of up to 8 people can book tickets online. Groups of 9+ people can email email@example.com . Please be aware there may be a short delay before we are able to respond due to reduced staffing levels.
• I have a hynt card and want to make a booking?
Please can you call box office between 10am – 2.30pm, Mon – Fri on 01656 815995 or you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you.
• I want to speak to someone about my booking – how can I do this?
Please can you email your enquiry to email@example.com and we can come back to you.
• Will the performance I have booked to attend be cancelled and how will I know?
We are following government guidelines during these unprecedented times. If a performance is cancelled we will be in touch via email. If we do not have your email address we will give you a call. We will also post the details on our social media channels and our website.
• I know that the Grand Pavilion is not holding a correct email / telephone contact for me, how will I find out if my event is cancelled?
We would encourage you to ring or email into Box Office on 01656 815995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to update us with your contact details.
• The event I have booked to attend has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and I have asked for a refund. When will I receive this?
A refund can take up to 15 days to process back to your card. If you responded to the email sent to you and requested a refund this will be processed automatically. If we do not have an email address for you we will try and call you to process a manual refund. If you have not had any contact, please call box office between 10am – 2.30pm, Mon – Fri on 01656 815995 or you can email on email@example.com and we will get back to you.
• The event I have booked to attend has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and I have asked for a credit on my account. When will I receive this?
A credit voucher will be applied to your account and you can use this on any Grand Pavilion events. Credit vouchers can be used when making a telephone booking or in person when the box office counter reopens – please let the box office staff know that you wish to use your credit voucher.
• I have a voucher that is due to expire, will you extend the date?
We understand that customers are unable to use their vouchers at the moment but please bear with us.
• I have a friend’s membership but can’t use it, will I get a refund or will you extend it?
We want to ensure our customers who have a friend’s membership are able to enjoy all the benefits of the scheme and we will be extending the membership with an extra 6 months.
• I have read that the Grand Pavilion is part of a charity – what can I do to help?
You can show your support by becoming a friend or making a donation. You can also support us by spreading the word and telling you family and friends about us, follow us on social media and like/share our posts, sign up to our mailing list or become a volunteer. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
• I miss the Grand Pavilion, how can I stay connected?
We miss you too! Make sure you visit our website and also follow us on all our social media channels.
• How will I find out the latest news during Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
We will keep you as up to date as possible throughout this period. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels. We will also be sending emails so please join up to your eNews.
• How can I make a donation?
The quickest way to make a donation is to visit the Grand Pavilion Website at www.grandpavilion.co.uk. At the top of the page, click the blue ‘Donate’ button, this will take you to the donations page – then follow the online instructions.
We appreciate your donation however big or small and Thank you!
• How can I join as a friend?
Visit the Grand Pavilion website site at www.grandpavilion.co.uk. Please click the ‘Friends’ button from the tab at the top of the home page. You can then select to join as a single member or as a couple, this will then take you to the sign up page and you can then follow the instructions.
We are looking forward to opening the doors to you and raising the curtain again but in the meantime, Stay Safe.